Carleton & Associates   |   604 341-9337

I have sold a property at # 47 2927 FREMONT ST in Port_Coquitlam

Property Photo: # 47 2927 FREMONT ST  in Port_Coquitlam
I have sold a property at # 47 2927 FREMONT ST in Port_Coquitlam.
Gorgeous and ready for you to call home. Kick back and relax in this spacious 2 bedroom home, which offers over 1200+ sq ft of living space and is located in the Much Sought after Riverwood Area of Port Co quitlam. The paint colors throughout are calm and relaxing, and home has plenty of windows allowing for tons of natural lighting . The open kitchen is fantastic for those Family or friends gatherings, tile d Floor, Clean White cabinetry and an extended counter to sit at, for those early morning breakfasts. The Living Room has a door leading to the private patio for those summer BBQ's as well as a private pat io off the Family Room. Upstairs the master is a great size with a large walk in closet, and a 4 piece En-suite Bathroom. To top it all off there is a bonus bedroom off the Garage (Shhh). Riverside Terrace has a playground on the grounds as well as a club house. All located within a few blocks to all types of shopping, recreation, trails, transit, all levels of schooling and so much more.
Home Evaluation

What's your home worth?

Mobile Listings

Listings viewed on the go!

Mortgage Calculator

How much can you afford?

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.