Carleton & Associates   |   604 341-9337

I have sold a property at 1171 RIVERSIDE DR in Port Coquitlam

Property Photo: 1171 RIVERSIDE DR  in Port Coquitlam
I have sold a property at 1171 RIVERSIDE DR in Port Coquitlam.
FINALLY 2700+ SQFT OF EXECUTIVE LIVING in a neighborhood of 2100 sqft homes. As first impressions are important, you won't be disappointed to walk into this stunning foyer with curved staircase. The extens ive features include laminate flooring, security system, den/office space, living room w/ picture window, gas fireplace w/ tiled surround and mantle and an adjoining formal dining area with accented ceilin g and chandelier. The open and spacious kitchen offers stunning maple cabinetry, a moveable centre island w/ breakfast bar, pot lighting, cozy eating nook, an adjoining family room with the 2nd gas firepla ce and elegant French doors leading you to the backyard. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with the master having a luxurious 5pc ensuite along with another bedroom having its own 4pc ensuite - always a bo nus. Outside is a fully landscaped and fenced backyard with a deck large enough to entertain your friends and family. All located within walking distance to all levels of schooling and shopping.
Home Evaluation

What's your home worth?

Mobile Listings

Listings viewed on the go!

Mortgage Calculator

How much can you afford?

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.